IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, July 01, 2005
First day of July. Nothing better to do. So Im blogging. I actually got lOts n LoTs to say. But everytime I start blogging, I become "speechless". Dunno what the fuck is happening to me.
Today my BaObeI 1 is oNe yR oLd. Very old liao. No warranty liaoz. LoL. Wanna change to SE K750i le. But it's so damn bloody ex. I have to work like DOG for TWo months to get this phone. With 2 year plan somemore. Let's see if the price will drop soon or nt. Well. I know I used to say I hate SE phones aLot! And love samsung to max. But hor. I want radio le. Samsung phone all no radio. But hor I want flip phone le. diLeMma lA... Next I FINALLY got back my bloody MP3 player back. For like after 4 weeks which is equivalent to 1 month. WTF! And the technician gave me a new one after all these waiting... So FUCKING irritating. Damn piss off la. Why iPod shuffle not release earlier? I rather spend $20 more on iPod shuffle then on this bloody mp3 player which had been replaced for the 2nd in half a year. FUCk!
The FUCK word is becoming my "kou tou chan" already. Im like saying it almost everytime in my sentence. Dunno why. But Im IN LOVE with the word. Feel that it can really express my feeling. lOlx. What the..? FuCk~
Been very piss off with all the EMI/EMC report. I've been doing like siaoz. And I can totally forget about it and do just the night before submission. DUnno what the hell happen to me. Become slacker and slacker as time goes by. I totally nv listen in lectures/tutorials. Dunno how am I going to pass this sem. Honestly Im a bit worried la. Say not kan chiong is pian ren de. *bLeaHx* But I still don have the mood to study la..
Mood swing very serious these few days. Dunno is cuz of somebody or PMS. dUnnO~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just did this quiz... Duno how true. Let's see the results.
Your view on yourself:You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
My view: Not very true le. Im dont admit im a efficient problem solver. But maybe Im a problem solver??
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.
My view: Eh.. Not true at all le. I go for looks de le. I very fu qian one.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
My view: Eh. This one me myself also not very sure. No comments.
The seriousness of your love:You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
My view: True!! I really dont give a damn about people I dont like.
Your views on education:You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.
My view: True true. I really dont like to study!! But what unusual job??
The right job for you:You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
My view: Eh quite true lehz. Cuz I really have alot of dream job. But so far din accomplish any... *sAdx*
How do you view success:You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
My view: Izit? I nt that kind of confident person le..
What are you most afraid of:You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
My view: Well. This one i guess quite true bax..
Who is your true self:You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.
My view: Not true la! I no confidence one. But very TRUE for unpredictable. Cuz my mood really ahz. Me myself also cannot control. True true. Always talk a lot of crap then kana scold. -_-""
Add colours to your life!!
23:21