IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Finally finish the Potter Book! Honestly I think this book number 6 is not that good compared to the previous books. Not that thrilling. But might be because I knew the ending like Dumbledore murdered by Snape and Snape is the Half Blood Prince. So din find it that entertaining. Only like the last few chapters. Kinda think that the previous chapters were sort of boring actually. This my opinion of cuz. However, I still look forward to book 7. I think that a lot of things remains a mystery. And not answered. So I definitely hope that book 7 will be published as soon as possible!!


Spent like 3 days and nights before completing the book. Since I know I definitely cant study without finishing the book! And so. Was not studying. *dOtz* Only left like 4 days? And I haven started a single thing yet. But I really no mood le. How? If not I wont be here blogging liaoz. WTF. Really worried le this time. Like so much worse than the previous sems test. Really getting slacker and slacker. Gawd!


Saw this article in the newspaper ytd. That this guy strangled his gf cuz he realised she's not a virgin. Was really disgusted. Is virginity that impt? He should be castrated! Sent to the hell! Should nv let him have sex again! SOB!


Was very irritated by that SOB! Wanted to scold him very much. But everytime feel like throwing up when I answer the phone. Just disgust me BIG TIME! So what I do usually is slam the phone. I don see why this kind of person is still alive. And why there's people out there so DUMB and STUPID to help this worthless person. HE another one should be sent to HELL! This kind of person. I feel so dirty just related to him. Please GOD! If you have eyes, then sent him to hell. However, if Im that sinful saying all these. Well. You can send me to hell too. Thank GOD.

Add colours to your life!!
14:27