IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Collected my contact lenses today. The optician was damn fierce sia. Idiot. He started to "scold" me when he noticed I din cut my nails which he already told me last week. So I bo bian went out to cut my nails. *bLeahz* He keep saying " No. Not lydat. You cannot blink your eye. If not how to put it in " when I tried to put the contact in. But WTH! Im a first timer lor! What you expect! Im rather proud that I managed to put in, take out and put in again within 30 minutes excluding his "scoldings" can. And it's hard not to look at his "spiky" hair and not laugh. lOlx.
Add colours to your life!!
22:11