IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
ArGhz. Hate myself to the core. I just did smth very ridiculous and stupid and dumb and had hope that I have a knife with me so I can stab myself to death right on the spot. I cant understand why I even did that or why Im lydat. Just becuz of him? *cRapz* Forget about that. I changed my font. But somehow it cant seems to read chinese. Very dotz. But I guess I'll just leave it. Cuz I like the font. *sHrUg shrUg*
Ok. Raghu beat me by blogging first. L (lOsEr) -_-"". Anyway went Pizza Hut for dinner ytd. (Actually wanted to blog ytd. But so lazy. *oOps*) Aww. It was great~ But I still think the seating is a bit weird. I don feel that comfortable lor. We had the Aloha Pizza. yUm~ A plate of add-on with calamari rings, onion rings, fish-o and the chicken drumlets. yUm yUm~~ And last of all OreO iCe cReaM!! yUm yUm yUm~~~ I cant remember the name though. Cuz I din do the ordering. But actually it was not that yummy la. Cuz they put the choc fudge at the bottom of the glass. So it was damn sweet when I eat until the last part. And taste like Mcflurry too. But overall. I went home with a BLOATED stomach and another layer of spare tyre. Oh. I forgot to mention smth impt. It was a treat from Naeem~~~ So my job is to just EAT!!! sWee~ Btw our ok his plan was to eat Long John Silver. The new lemon fish thingy you know.. That one la. But Im having a pre-sorethroat symptoms. So I psycho him like siaox to have sushi instead. I've been craving for weeks already. And tht aaron so dao. Blanja him still don wan. Suah! But later I was told that sushi is not halal~~ Sianx. So in the end we went to Pizza Hut~
I miss Jue Dui Superstar ytd!! Shit manx. I switch on the TV at 2035. Then don have. Den mum said mayb don have. Say they have to rest also mahz. *cRapz* Later at 2130 then my sis told me got! I was like WTF!! I missed Derrick sing. Oh gawd!! He's so cuteeee!! Idiot sia.. Nv show on time de channel U. *dIaoz*
Add colours to your life!!
16:46