IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Friday, June 03, 2005
Never thought that I will blog again in such a short period. Cuz I receive a call at 2136 from xinyu saying she and aaron wanna meet me up since they just finish my alumni thingy. I was like "Huhx?! At this hour?!" They actually wanted to meet at Heartland Mall. But for a lazy pig like me. IMPOSSIBLE. lOlz. So I suggest they can come to the market which is much nearer. So we met up for late dinner. Both haven had dinner except me of cuz. And Im so free to go out to acc this two buddy of mine for dinner. See~ Nice of me isnt it? lOlx.



Well. We discussed about our plans for next sunday's dinner. After a cycle of suggestion. We decide to go CHOMP CHOMP for dinner~ Well. I agreed la. Cuz in my memory i've never been to chomp chomp before. Mayb i went before but i cant rmb how it look like le. But hor. Xy still not 100% confirm. But she say should be can. As long as it's afternoon. XY! Pls don pang seh me okie! I will cry de hor. As for Cleary just msg him. He say should be ok also. Yeah~ I wont have my dinner alone in this case liaoz! yiPee~ But I better not expect too much. If not the disappointment will be so much greater.
Btw just now i was laughing like hell until my milo spilled and I nearly choked to death loh! Firstly was when XY volunteered. Well. Er. Should be consider volunteered to buy drinks for us. So me and aaron like big boss wait for our drinks to be served. lOlx. Den when Xy came back with 3 glasses of ice milo. Aaron said "See. Kopi-soh" Wah piangz! I laugh like hell loh! Cant stop laughing sia. mY gAwd. Den when later their food is served, the person said $4.70 like how many times aaron still cant hear loh. And I laugh like mad again. I tink today I siaox liaoz. Keep on laughing. lOlx. Den when he left to smoke. Cuz me and Xy forbid to smoke. Me and Xy very bad stole his wallet. Cuz he just left on the table! And he din noticed until we walked near the bus stop loh! And he was so gan chiong liao loh. Start searching like hell. Me and Xy still can act loh. I actually start laughing le. It's just that he din notice at all. Wahz. Den he wanna chiong back to the kopitiam to search loh. Luckily me and Xy managed to stop him in time! You guys should see how he look sia. Too bad my phone no video function. If not. Sure laugh like hell de laz. Den after that acc them to bus stop den go home loh. And i now den realised my flat downstairs got lotsa cockroach la! And I was jumping around laz. *pUkes*
Add colours to your life!!
23:24