IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Life is back on normal track finally. Normal track means returning to school fyi. But should I say it's back today? Cuz I pon AES lecture le. But I always pon de mahz. So I guess it's still consider normal. gEez
My working life was good and bad. Good part was I made lotsa friends and meet lotsa nice colleagues. And my manager is very friendly. So I guess this working experience is a nice one in all. Bad part was I din really like the long hours. Killing my legs. And I don like to be stationed at the fitting room. *dOtz* I still prefer cashier over so many jobs la. Even though I made quite a lot of mistakes. =P Was very touched by what they did for me on the 18th May 2005. Later when I asked who initiated it they say everyone just stayed on so readily. Really touched! Nearly cry but I hold back my tears. But was crying all the way from CP back to my place. Not very long but long enough already! Thanks you people. Even though you guys wont get to see this. =) Well. As for Vernon. He began to treat me quite well when sales commerce. Dunno why this sudden change. And goodness he call me "sweet eileen". Im like -_-"". But luckily still got ken acc me. Cuz he call ken "lovely kenneth". lOlx. But hor when he began to treat me good I more scare loh. Cuz he always talking to me and im like "eh.. er... ah..." rxn. Super duh~
Went back to SC to return my badge and feedback form. Can only return during 2 to 4 pm. Im like wth! And I met Mei Mei loh. We were taking the same train all along and msging each other at the same time. What a coincidence! Heez.
That day Mei Mei was encouraging me to confess. Cuz she say after confessing will have no regrets. But Im really scare say liaoz cant even be friends. That would be even worse right? And what's more I started dreaming about how coldly he treats me and reject me. After that I don even have a teeny weeny bit of courage to do so anymore. I guess it's better we remain as friends. I tink he prefer that also.
Rumour about me getting pregnant cuz I nv attend school for straight 3 days was spreading within my class. And I don need think also know who started it. But well. I just want to comfirm cuz I don want to malign anyone. But aiya. They joking only mahz. Why take it so seriously right?
I'll be left alone in SG for four consecutive days from next week onwards. Dunno should feel happy or sad. Cuz I will be very lonely dex. And also dinner eat alone. Hen ke lian lehz. Hopefully I can find someone to eat with me ahz. Currently pestering xiaokai to have dinner with me on mon. Cuz he very free~~~ lOlx. *I tink he will faint if he ever read this* Well. I take it as he agree la. But hor skali he too lazy to come out den I'll have dinner alone le. Hao ke lian o. =( May be having dinner with them next sun. But ma chiam everyone cannot confirm. *dIaOz* If they cannot I eat alone liaoz. *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh* (fYi im crying not laughing)
Been craving for rotiboy's bread le. Went all the way to PP on tues just to eat the bread. Simply too yummy le. Actually just now wanna go. But im too tired le. Maybe sat la. Sat den see how la. Im back to the slack mood again.
Sucky timetable tml. Dot dots. *pEngZ*
Add colours to your life!!
21:14