IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just finish watching "Wan Quan Yu Le". Aw... Renfu still as handsome la! *drOOl* Well. They got this dan yuan which "remind" me to get a LIBRA bf instead of ARIES bf. Cuz I will "eat die die" (direct translate pls. my ang moh not pro) libra and aries the vice versa. And of cuz I will pick libra over aries right. I then don wan to kana "eat die die" le. lOlx. It's better to "eat die" people mahz. *hee


Collected my phone today~ Everything inside gone! Im sOooo sad. It return to original obiang style. Even though I put some images and ringtones inside liaoz. But somehow still feel rather weird. Dunno why. Used to E720 liaoz? *sHrUg sHrUg* Went to buy my pimple cream again. The witch stick run out so fast. Now switch again. To acne aid. hehe. Dunno good or nt. But I like the smell. Very medicated smell. Im a sicko. lOlx. And the fact that it's cream colour somwhow provide a bit of concealing. Let's see how it works when I wake up tml.


Oh. Btw saw Hon Guan ytd in the bus. he still look ah beng to me. lOlx. But seems like he only look ah beng but "inside" not ah beng. Think Im more of a ah lian compared to him loh. Surprise he took a business course sia. I thot he take engineering le. Hehe. And he's currently specialising in my past-dream-course --> TOURISM. Aw... Sounds fun to me even till now. Why din I take that course initially huhx? I also dunno.


Im waiting for 5 people to get their driving license so that I can receive free rides. But Im only counting on Kartz and Da Ge. Semms like Kartz going to get her license real soon sia. Please pass! *wakaka.


My house is in a mess now. Hope my mum dozen chop me into 18 pieces when she come back tml. =P Aw.... After listening to "Jue ding", I now think zhang feng qi damn cute le! hehe. Think his songs hai bu cuo! wAn jUn bIaO mEi~

Add colours to your life!!
23:59