IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, June 24, 2005

I've been saying things that are damn ridiculous and senseless recently. Feeling like digging a hole to crawl inside or bite off my tongue instantly and die on the spot! And I really bite my tongue which I dunno when it happened. *dIaOz* Pain like hell la!


Mei just told me ytd that she received CPF letter. Which means our pay is inclusive of CPF! * dOubLe DiaOz* Then now got less money to spend! It's almost equivalent to 200 bucks can! Im was like WTF!!! They should have told us earlier mahz. Sianz...


I used to LOVE weekends to the max. Cuz I can slack ard like nobody's business. But now working. So I absoluely HATE like hell! So tiring le. But for the sake of money. I'll continue working.. *tRipLe dIaOz*


That fucking nanda din check our summary today! FUCK HIM LA! I wrote like hell ytd lor! And he din even mention a single thing today. Really like WTF!


Everybody keep saying Edison got AP. But who cares? At least he's a good looking guy with AP. Who will even care about a guy hus ugly and has AP? For me I don give a damn! Somemore not as if he's so related to me. I just like him for the fact he's cute. So stop telling me he got AP!


*Aww... You really can affect my mood to the max!!*

Add colours to your life!!
23:33