IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Guess wad guess wad! I received a call at 1924 which change my night completely!!! I went to INITIAL D premier!!! mY gAwd!! I cant believe I got this luck man!! Meltzz.. Im a lucky bitch!

___the movie poster



___in the cinema... waiting...

___the movie screen. Please pardon my "bo-liao-ness".
The movie was suppose to start at 2115. But was so late. Waited and waited. Den guess wad!! The 5 actors all came to the theatre lohz! I was like wtf. And I chiong down to the front to snap pictures of Edison!!! My gAwd! He's so cuteeeeee!!! And again. I such a lucky bitch. Edison is standing right in front of where Im standing canz! Dunno what luck I have today manz.. All the photos very blur. Thanks to my phone's picture quality. Haiz. And also lousy phone! No video recorder!! *hmph*







___aWww.. He's sooOo cute right? *meltzz*



___Shawn!! He's also quite cute sia!!


___Lastly, Jay..
The movie started nearly at 2200 and ended at ard 2330 Overall it was a nice stylo milo movie!! And damn hilarious too!! Is a MUST watch!!
Add colours to your life!!
01:08