IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Today is 050505! So must blog! *lAme* Current weather : Damn heavy rain. Really is wu yun mi bu. Cold sia. *bRrrRrrrrrrrr* Suppose to be a prefect weather to sleep. But... Tml start working le. So if sleep now at night I can forget to meet Mr. Zhou lor~ *hAiz*

My results are out today! Actually planned to wake up at 830 de laz. Cuz the result release at 830 mahz. *duH~* But cannot wake up. Only wake up at 947 after my mum pester to me to check results. *zzZzz* Results are acceptable. But kinda disppointed over my FME. I tot I could get an A lor. *sianz*

Got this idiot mosquito suck my blood sia. Twice somemore! I no blood liaoz hor! Idiot. Let me catch you sure die ahz. I castrate you ahz!


Been leading a tai-tai life ytd and today. *wHahAha* Take cab like siaox. But not I pay. So I don mind hor. Den got lunch treat somemore. *sHiOk*


Went to friendster to see photoz. Got shocked by some of my ex-classmates. I was like "Wahx. So bu yi yang sia." Like everyone also got change le. Why I nv? -_-""


Currently addicted to dramas. How?! Don feel like working la. Tml is first day sia. Dunno if I can cope or nt. Not as if the task is very difficult or wad bax. Is how I am able to keep Mr Zhou from visiting me during work. *hAiz* God bless me hor!

Add colours to your life!!
16:44