IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Tiring day today! Went for my training today at 10 AM! Can die la! Woke up at 8 this morning. After almost a month of sleeping at 3 waking up at 12 routine I have to wake up like so damn early today. And I tink I only slept at around 3 even though I went to bed at 11. *fAinTz*
Stand for about 3 hours today during the whole training. And my legs are killing me already. I really wonder how am I going to survive when I start working. Imagine I have to work almost 12 hours during the sales period really make me feel like dying le. Honestly I still prefer to be a rice worm you know. Have to wake up so early almost everyday and going home at wee hours. (Well. Not very late I guess.) Dont really feel like working already. Everytime I told my mum this she will say "just tink of the money u will receive after u work den u wont feel tired le." And Im like
-_-"". But true enough la. Im prepared to support myself for the rest of my life cuz I tink Im going to be a "old virgin". lOlx. Just told Xy this afternoon and she was like -_-"" also. haha
Ok. I met up with Xy and aaron for a short lunch today. Yes. It's damn short. Only an hour. Planned to meet at 1 initially but my training class ended late. And I manage to reach Suntec at 130. Was like damn freaking tired. Walk all the way from cityhall mrt staion to suntec. And I lost my way twice. Call me a genius. Thank you. *bOw* Was re-dailing Xy's number like mad. Cuz I really dunno how to go to that idiot cafe cartel at tower 2. And unfortunately I have no idea which one is which tower. *sWeAt* And worse of it is that I suggested cafe cartel. Blame myself for being so idiotic. Ty~ Me and Xy was like playing hide and seek. Cuz we really went one big round den she managed to find me. Okok~ I admit it's my fault. *wHistLe* So we finally settle down for our lunch at nearly 2 i tink. *phEw* I always say Xy job so slack. She left her office at 1 and went back at nearly 3 after our lunch. Where got job so slack one. I faint ahz. While waiting for me to arrive still can go arcade somemore. Cannot believe ahz! hehe. I guess it's not aaron's day today. Wadever he ordered all out of stock. Eh. You very suay can. Set lunch A don have. Pepsi also don have. Lousy la~ *wHaHahA* Actually wanted to take photo de le. But they don wan. Too bad lor. Esp tht aaron la. Superstar hor~
Ok. After our lunch went home. So bo liaoz right. Made me rush like hell only. Aaron la! Suggest lunch. Why don wanna suggest dinner. lOlx. Den I psycho him take cab den I can free ride. hehe. I don mind he's going to Bedok la. Cuz I got straight bus home mahz. whahaha. In the cab pester him like siaox. Think he really regret knowing me sia. But haha. Too bad hor! And den hor this guy hor ask the driver to stop at the Mac thr. And ask me go home myself wor. And I nearly lost my way AGAIN! Super pro sia me. But I managed to get home of coz~
Conclusion of the day: I REALLY HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION. lOlx.
Today is the last episode of "Good Luck"! OMG! So nice la! And so sad finish liaoz. *sad ahz* The last part damn sweet and nice la~ I wanna buy the VCD!!! So many things to buy. *haiz* SAVE UP SAVE UP!!!
* yi qie dou shi pian ren de. zhi you wo sha sha de qu xiang xin. dou shi jia de! *
* Hearts and promises are meant to be broken *
Add colours to your life!!
23:01