IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Had a post birthday celebration for aaron ytd~ Was suppose to meet at 1900 at Heeren. But I was late... for... 30 minutes! Sorry la. I really din mean it dex. The bus very slow lor. Somemore broke down. Haiz. So aiya... Sorry la... I kana "shoot" by Cleary and Aaron like siaox lor! Poor me... *wakaka* I will compensate ok.. How about a dinner after I get my pay? heex.
Went Marche for dinner. And honestly Im really not hungry lor. Im just craving for the swiss rosti with sour cream. *yUmmy* That's why I suggest we go Marche eat. hehex. All the 4 of us din eat a lot. All become "xian" liaoz. Whaha. After that went to L5 to take picture~ When taking pictures damn funny loh! Like run here run there. Whaha. Damn hilarious la! The picture came out damn nice la! Love it to the max la! Love the 3 of them to the max max max! *mUacK mUacKz* Im feeling selfish. I din really feel like putting up the pix. I wanna keep it for just the 4 of us. And Im the one always not looking at the cam. Instead I always look at the screen. So seems like im cock eye. lOlx.
Next went to Haagen Daz for ice cream. Actually wanna order the fondue and out if stock liaoz. Sianz half. So order the brownies and 3 scoops of ice cream. That 3 people hor very jia lat one lehz. Cant decide. I faintz ah! Den order liaoz like ma chiam nobody wanna eat. Cleary don like the almond flakes cuz he say have to chew mouth very tired. Me and Xy really -_-"" lor. How cute can he be sia! *fAintz* After that go home loh. Actually wanna go kTv one la. But Xy have to work today. So nv go lor. Cuz i honestly don mind cuz I working night shift today~ Just the thought of working i already feel like dying liaoz. Jia lat. Sianz half la!
Btw I went to perm my hair on monday the 23rd. But somehow today the curls like fading liao le... Super sian half la! I tink one month only the curls all die down liaoz. Waste my monnies sia.
Officially broke liaoz. Totally no money. First time lydat sia. I still borrow $50 from mummy loh. First time sia. I need my pay desperately la!
GDTW last episode this sun la! I wanna cry liaoz. If xiao kui die i go bang wall liao la! Things shouldnt end this way dex. Not this way. Never this way...
To the 3 of them: Thanks for giving such a loving night ytd. Sweet memories. Love u Guys! *mUaCkz x 3*
Add colours to your life!!
13:33