IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Today AES paper sux la! So difficult lor. Or izit because I nv study? But I got study wad. I study a lot in the end so many din come out. Not my problem right. Haiz. At first start reading the paper Im like "wah. Die liao die liaoz" Look at wenxiong. Wenxiong look at me. Both give the expression "die liao die liaoz". How pathetic. Dunno if can pass or nt. I leave Q8 blank lor! So damn scare! I don wanna repeat the module sia! So throw face sia. Just now Daddy still ask me "Can pass or nt?" Of cuz I say can la. If not have to say goodbye to my TV shows liaoz. ~chEy~


Told mummy the paper was difficult. Scold me for watching TV and online all the while. *guilty* Say my drama can wait after exam. But I cannot mehz. *sObz*


Saw this cute caucasian guy on the bus just now. hehe. So horny sia me. *bLeahx*


Only got one pathetic day for me to chiong ACS sia. Jia lat. No time for me to slack. sianz. -_-""

Add colours to your life!!
23:05