IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Been almost 2 weeks since I last blog. Not I don wanna blog lor. No happenings how to blog. Everyday is the same wad. Eat sleep online. Lydat only. NO LIFE AH!


Well btw I din get that cafe job. *haiz* A bit sad laz. Cuz I tot I have a teeny weeny chance of getting it. Plus the pay is really attractive la. But too bad lor. Went for another job interview with Kartz ytd at PP. There was like hundred over people there for the interview lor. I was the batch to get interviewed. And my number was 111! And wait very long lor. Almost 45 minutes lehz. No place to sit somemore. Plus weather so hot. 35 degrees lehz! Can die ahz. Become roast pig liaoz. lOlx. Ok btw I got the job!!! Receive the call this afternoon at 1320 lydat. And I just wake up canz! So blur blur lor. The clock in my room not working. That's why I wake up so late today. So sinful. Ok. So excited sia! I din expect myself to get the job sia! Kartz also got the job. But our job is different. Location shld be different also bax. Den will be attending training on friday and next tuesday. So scare I cant do it la. Den might need to skip first three days of school. lOlx. So bad sia. But don care la. First 2 days shld be just introduction only. Third day see how lor. *bLeAhx*


Shld be having a small gathering with xy and aaron sometime next week. Den Im the one to organise. Hello! I din suggest it can. Wo hao ke lian o~~~ haha

Add colours to your life!!
17:26