IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Yes! Presentation is finally over liaoz~ I can only say I read directly from the paper lor. But hu cares? Others also mahz. The whole presentation last for 2 hour and 10 minutes! Cuz of people with long tongues and a lot of saliva. Talk so long. Knb. One thing good is Philip Quah din bomb our group with any questions! Goodness!
Went for dinner @ PS after school. So long nv eat Long John liaoz. So finger-licking good. lOlx. Then went to Times to buy a birthday card. When browsing those mini books on the shelfs. Someone suddenly knock on the glass! I tot hu le. In the end is Mrs Low my maths tutorial teacher! So surprised to see her sia. Somemore she is with her whole family. Saw her 4 kids and her hubby. lOlx. So long since family outing liaoz. But I rather not have it. =P Btw those mini mini books so nice. So cute. lOlx. If it's not that ex i may consider buying one sia.
Saw this (look down) when I went to the toilet just now. Was like so embarassed at first cuz I tot I went to guys toilet instead. Den was like frozen lydat. Stood thr for a milli-second den look ard. Eh. ma chiam only got one. So was sure it's ladies lor! Luckily there was no one thr at that moment. If not I die from embarassment liaoz. lOlx.

Btw Raghu praised me of my blog today. *proud proud* And Chiang Aik complained I nv give him my blog address when he already gave him mine. lOlx.
Add colours to your life!!
22:07