IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

way-o way-o~ Had ACS lab test 2 and FME exam ytd. Was okay. At least my ACS lab test was so much better den my first lab test which i screwed up. Den FME. After slacking in school for 4 and half hours. The paper was okay. Memorise so many theory in the end dun have. Can die la! I guess should be able to pass de la. No worries. keke. Im a B person anyway.


Mummy returned me my 2 old passport photos taken when Im younger. Wah. I look so ugly when I am baby sia. *faint* And look so innocent when Im dunno wad age. lOlx.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


-+= 英崎名言 =+-


* 你能找到理由難過 也一定能找到理由快樂
* 沒有男人是值得你流淚 值得的那一個不會讓你哭
* 就算不開心也不要皺著眉頭 天知道有人會不小心愛上她的笑容
* 每天一定要做到三件事 第一 要笑 第二 要微笑 第三 要哈哈哈大笑
* 逃避不一定躲得過 面對不一定最難受 轉身不一定最軟弱


Add colours to your life!!
10:50