IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Just heard from my sista that her primary school fren Victoria is getting engage this september. *Envy envy* She so-called fulfill my dream. Cause my current and biggest wish is to get married once i graduate. Let my hubby support me. But a lot of people say I no backbone le. Wad depend on man la. Not independent la. But aiya. It's tian jing di yi de mahz. As least it's normal lor.


Azmi just msg me on MSN just now. Ask if I know about the primary school mates gathering this sunday. But sorry la. I really not interested. Im really SUPER LAZY can! Even Cleary say Im rotting liaoz. lOlx. Im already staying at home for 2 consecutive days liaoz. And 2 more coming. Im so dead!


Going Roxy Square for dinner tml! A treat from my aunt~ lOl. But I have to refrain myself from eating too much! TOO FAT LE!


P/S: My dear Riley. Wad's wrong with you this week? Although you told me not to worry but I can only say you are so weird this week! Haiz...

Add colours to your life!!
23:41