IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Im so dead! Wednesday is FME exam lor. And I still haven touch yet! For 4 days I've been slacking at home. Playing Neopets all day long. Addicted liaoz. *tSk tSk* Don ask me what's so fun about Neopets. Cuz I also dunno!


Actually plan to do maths revision today. In the end still do nothing. Watch Tv. Computer. Eat. Watch TV. Computer. Eat. *bLeaH* Mummy also pissed off with me liaoz. Cuz I so stupid go and paste my exam timetable on the wall. So of cuz she know la! "Enuff liao horx. Can start studying liao horz!" *wHahahA*


omG! I tink "Ge Dou Tian Wang" VCD is out liao sia! But I saw it on TW web dex. So dunno SG got liao or nt. Got time den go and check out. Cuz I wanna bUy!!!!!! yIngQi~~~~~~~~~~~~


Been dreaming of many SWEET dreams these days. *mUaCkz*

Add colours to your life!!
21:46