IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I STRONGLY think that the world should BAN tobacco! I don see the difference between drugs like ectasy and cigarette lor! Well, mayb it's just how fast you die lor! But one BIG difference is that when you take drug, at most you hallucinate and then commit suicide. BUT if you smoke, you are dragging people around you to die with you lor! I suppose everyone knows that passsive smoking can KILL lor! Let's imagine that the world ban tobacco. And those die hard smokers cant live without them. Ok. I suggest you go and die. At least you yourself die. Not people around you die because when you are enjoying, we are suffering! Ok. I admit that I am selfish lor. But so what? I dun wan to die because of idiots like you people. Ok. Im done with this topic.


Im rather satisfied with my results this MST. I score at least B for 4 modules. And that "black sheep" is AP. Sianz. Luckily AP only got one written paper. And it's over.


Been slacking like hell this week! I self declared 2 day holidays. Only attend 2 day lesson this week. Mon din go. Cuz boring mahz. Den today also pon. No point going when Naeem not going. You tink i know how to design the circuit mehz! Den tml no school because the "BULLSHIT" teacher go for training i tink. Den maths tutorial change to next tues. Which means I have to wake up early next week liao. ><


Tml gotta watch DHW!!! *wEe* Can watch it at one go. Which Im very sure I can do it! I wanna know why Mary Alice commit suicide. I wanna know what Mike Delfino is up to. So excited!


Btw hows my new template? I design myself de leh. For the whole day today lor! Give up for a hours den continue. lOl.

Add colours to your life!!
23:17