IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, March 25, 2005

I pass my CA quiz! lOlx. At first see the paper, Im like "Kaoz. They recognise me. I dunno them lor". Dunno how to do any question. Open book also useless. Luckily still get 7 I tink. Thanks to Wenxiong hor! *pHeW* But also because of him. I have to do the CA report lor. tY hOr! lOlx.


Ytd the ACS tutorial teacher ask me if the lecturer finish teaching the lectures liao not. I say "dunno". Wah. Den he "accuse" me of not attending lectures (which I really never attend la.) Den of cuz I denied la. Say I got attend but never listen! Den Roy still help me say "Got got. She got attend." lOlx. Ty tY hOr!


Pity Naeem for having such a partner like me for the CA PBIL. Cuz I anything also dunno! So he have to do most of the things. *Guilty* But he still so good everytime share hot hot fries with me. More guilty liaoz. *zZzzZz*


I found all the 5566 MVs liaoz! So happy! RenFu damn shuai!

Add colours to your life!!
14:49