IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I only realise ytd that exam is only 2 weeks away! *Piangz* And FME is next week lor. No study week for me to study. So dead! The lecturer also ma chiam haven finish teaching le. *sTrEss sTrEss*


30 Apr 05 FME
04 Apr 05 MATH2A
08 Apr 05 CCTA
13 Apr 05 AES
15 Apr 05 ACS


Craving for chocolate sundae again! omG! Realised that I got the crave for sundae when exam or test coming. Help to relief stress i guess. hehe.


Planning to go Genting this hols. Mummy so excited. lOlx. She volunteered to help me call lor. Ty hoR! But I haven tell Daddy yet. But I tink Mummy will help me to "zhen qu"! keke. As long as I don have to take cable car. Im absolutely ok with anything! *wInKz* But hor. I already foresee some unforeseen circumstances liaoz. So .....


CCTA Quiz tml. Hope the teacher don too "____________".


Channel U showing so many nice shows in April! So good~ Got "good luck" and "pride". yeah yeah. If I can get to know a handsome pilot. I tink I wont regret studying this course liaoz. lOlx!

Add colours to your life!!
23:23