IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My baby cut hair yo~ So cute! lOlx. She really very vain lor. At first I want to take her photo of her new image. She die die also don wan let me take. After I took one le. Den she "I see I see". Den start posing liaoz. -_-"" Cute bax? hehe.





Took back my AES paper today. Before that was really shaking like hell. (It's true k) Can still say "~Cher. If bad mood can leave the class early or not." lOlz. Somemore dunno who in class request to start from the back cuz during that time i already cannot concentrate liaoz. So I became the last one to get my paper! Nervous like hell! Luckily. I din score that bad. Overall, satisfied. But only first paper lor. Now happy like a bit early le. lOlx.

But one thing I not too happy is the assignment lor. So sianz. I told Raghu ytd liao right. He still....... I very dots lor!

Add colours to your life!!
18:35