IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Last day of my independence la. Will return to my old life at around 2100. Damn sianz. Life alone so nice~ Eat whenever and whatever i want. Sleep whatever time i want. Use the com whenever i want. Watch TV whenever i want. Bathe whenever i want. Doing my things at anytime anywhere. So great isnt it? But one bad thing is my house is now totally in a mess. Nv sweep and mop floor. My mum gonna kill me when she get back i guess. lOl. And i so damn hungry now. Miss mummy's been hoon soup liaoz. *gulp* >_<""

Finally finish studying 3 modules liaoz. All i have to do now is just revise the day before. But what make me feel like hell is AES lohz! Totally don understand. Thanks to myself who keep skipping class and nv pay attention. =P. ACS left 3 more chapters~ I hope exam week faster come faster go. I just HATE exams. And i wanna go Sentosa~ Hopefully.

Lastly want to say : I LOVE RENFU~~ LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM! *mUaCkzZ* I want him to be my BF le. But i know is IMPOSSIBLE! *haiz.

Add colours to your life!!
00:49