IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Im surprised how hardworking I am this morning. I packed my drawers, cupboard, table, cds etc all nice nice. So proud. Throw away all the old magazines. Leaving me quite some space to repack my stuffs. And also throw away my Yr 1 notes. Keep till now lor. Din bother about them. Juz realised I had been keeping them for so long. lOl.

They went Sentosa ytd. I din go. Cuz i SUPER LAZY. Not surprised for those who know me lor. Plus I tink it's A BIT boring la. Not for me lor. I prefer to go SHOPPING! My Mum ask me go to the coffee shop next block to buy myself. Yes myself lunch i also lazy lor. She say Im HOPELESS! Lazy brat.



Why I din upload ytd le? Cuz I only received the photos at 0100 today midnight. Since the other photos don have me. I tink don put la. If not they say I invade their privacy again. >_< And why only put this beach photo le. Reason very simple. Cuz I tink it's nice. lOl

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING! I NEED SHOPPING! And lastly thank C****y (Better don disclose name) for the *aHeM* songs. *mUaCkz mUaCkz* lOl. I haven eat Mac Chocolate Hot Fudge for nearly 2 weeks le. But i SUPER LAZY go out and buy. So hot le. *zzZzz*

Add colours to your life!!
15:46