IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Finally had my hair cut today. But all say no diff sia. *pUi* Actually wanted to dye my hair. But really budget la. Mayb after CNY. *hEhx* And i still wan my blue-black colour. If not i don wanna dye! My hair was more layered only la. Actually can say really not much diff. LoL. But i tink it's neater den b4 lohz. Avonda dye her hair. I've yet to see how she look. Probably next week bax~ If got time to meet up that is.

Went studying today @ MP lib. I'm still the early one. Even though i was 10 minutes late den the actual time. So lonely sitting down thr. But honestly i feel that i nv really study anything lohz. Forget all my Laplace and inverse Laplace liaoz. Dunno the diff between Impulse and Heaviside Step function. Gonna start revising soon! I hope.

I din get to eat my Chocolate Sundae today. *dOtz* Very wad lohz! Wad i heard is no ice cream liaoz. So sad! And also don have Twister Fries. MP Mac today so lousy sia. But i will still go back la.

And and and. I spoil my FILA bag! Shouldnt have brought it out today laz! Me and my itchy hands la! Hate myself.

Next study session: Monday. Venue TBA. Time TBA.

Add colours to your life!!
21:17