IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Feels as if Im riding on this TALL and HUGE roller coaster these few days. Been feeling very down, tired and emotional recently. DONT ASK ME WHY. Cuz me myself want to know the answer very much too.

Am very much convinced that I don belong to this world. Perhaps Im actually some creature from outer space. Banished to the earth beacuse I have done a very very sinful act. So sinful that Im not forgiven. They had to do this to me. No one in this world ever understand me. No. Not even one. Can I accuse them for not understanding me? Oh. No. That's a very wrong statement. How can I expect people to understand me when I don even understand people around me? Ah. That's a tedious question. Very tedious. But Im certainly not that intelligent to solve that mystery all right.

Add colours to your life!!
00:44