IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Exam TimeTable Officially announced!
Mon -- CCTA... T811
Tue -- MATHS... T811
Wed -- AP... T1551
Thu -- AES... T1551
Fri -- ACS... T811
All morning papers. From 0900 to 1030. Sianz. Scare i cant wake up. Den late. Plus T8 so far.
Ytd night watched "Ghost". I knew from the start that all the trouble starts with Carl. That jerk. Sinful Bastard. So glad he killed himself in the end. Retribution. When Molly gets to hear and see Sam at last. He have to go. So touching. So sad. I tot you qing ren usually zhong cheng juan shu de? How come lydat. A nice movie overall. But i tot the movie will elaborate more on Molly and Sam. Instead of what that Carl Bastard did. Jerk.
Like the theme song so much. Unchained Melody. Set that as my ringtone. LoL. Im crazy!
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home, wait for me
Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love, I oh I need your love
God speed your love to me
Lonely rivers flow to the sea,
To the sea to the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home, wait for me
Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly And time can do so much A
re you still mine?
I need your love, I oh I need your love
God speed your love to me
Tml study session cancelled liaoz. Cuz hes down with fever. Get well soon. =)
2 more days to my 5-day independence and starvation. Freedom and Peace awaits me. But studies tied me down. %*%#*%*@%!(@%#*!%$
Add colours to your life!!
23:04