IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Saturday, January 29, 2005
I must say this week is my slackest week so far. 5 day school only go 3 day. Even me myself also guilty liaoz. So slack until Chiang Aik also sms me to say i super slack! Ytd suppose to wake up @ 7. But dunno why i din hear my alarm lohz. So i overslept. *sinful* 830 den wake up. So might as well don go school le. Cuz me going to get MC. And going to get my first LOA of my two year poly life. hehex. Went to Hougang Polyclinic to see doc. Went for 2 hrs nearly went crazy liaoz. Somemore the coughing syrup the doc gave me ma chiam no use le. I din get any better. Instead my cough became worse le. *pEnGz* But the cough syrup will cause drowsiness and i love it! hehex. Lydat i can sleep and sleep and sleep. *zzZzz*
Went Esplanade to see Nizar perform. Was late. By the time i reached thr Kartz say i already like miss 3 songs le. Actually is don wanna go dex. Cuz i feel so dizzy. Even though i slept for 2 hours b4 that. But Naeem say want to go and warn me not to pang seh him. *dOtz* I say since Kartz is going den the two can represent our group den he don wan. In the end i left early so itz still the two of them right. So with me or without me. What's the diff? I dunno. But b4 that already promise Nizar will go liaoz. So i went lor. I must say Nizar is really good lohz! His rapping like so pro lydat. And according to Kartz he wrote the lyrics lohz! Suddenly feel very "that one". Like "wow. I've got such a talented friend". Only manage to take 2 picture. Partly is he keep on moving around. Plus i ytd super lazy to take picture also. And i must say the night scene thr was really nice. And so breezy~~


My mum has forbid me to eat almost anything. -_-"" She even don allow me to eat biscuit can! Biscuit lehz! I also don have sore throat. She say cough also cannot eat. Wah liaoz. Becoming vegetarian liaoz la. SO i pray i faster recover ok! I miss my chocolate sundae liaoz! Wow. I like Shuqi so much after re-watching "so close" lohz. So I tink im going to watch "Seoul Raider" as well. And also putting her first duet with ren xian qi as my blog background music. hehex.
Been reading loads of magazine at the lib. Seen so many nice watches. Suddenly so tempted to get one. But scare buy liaoz den nv wear. Waste my money. *haIz*
Add colours to your life!!
20:50