IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Well well well. I have been coming home late for 5 consecutive days. And worse. I'm not even going home tml! hahaz. Go out means spend money. Spend like hell this week. Also dunno wad i buy sia. But my money all like fly away le. Anyway today went to collect my pay lohz~ kekex. so happy~ But i hope i don spend too much from my pay. *cRoSs fIngErz*


Today only one A.Prog lab. finish @ 10 liao canz. But we loiter ard till 11 den go. hahaz. so we spent the rest of our day @ raghu's place~ play playstation. at first play street-fighter. shout like hell. now my throat damn pain canz. *rEgReTz* but i cant control myself de mahz. really wonder how they can play the game so quietly. *shRug* den after that play 4-players racing game. so damn sianz. i always got the LAST! my sense of direction is like shit! i really begin to tink twice before i getting my driving license. *hAiz* Tml is our fun-day. I really hope no surprises will pop up. I want a fun day. It's a deal yea. *prAy*


Anyway received my phone bill today. Use too much MMS-es liaoz. Bill so ex. sianz. Cuz lazy to on laptop mahz. dOts.

Add colours to your life!!
21:54