IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Today is the first day of school reopen. Feel rather awkward at first. Den it became better. I dunno if i miss the days there. very confused. very _____ (dunno wad word to use). Den after school went Orchard with Naeem and Raghu. Reach Heeren also suddenly no mood to shop. so emotional today. Serious mood swing. UrGh! i want my Levis 593! 577 or 599 also not bad. heez. after i earn enough i will buy. I promise. Erm. We decide sat go raghu's house have our slumber party!~ go Breeks eat first den after that go his place. But i guess it will not happen anymore. Cuz seems like Kartz dunno is she dun wan or she cannot stay over at raghu's place lor. B4 that still so happy le. I'm really an idiot right. Always think too much. Den in the end always disappointed. I tried to change. But saying is so much easier den when u really do it.
Add colours to your life!!
21:32