IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

A surprise for me ytd. I got high fever at 4am. Was a BIG surprise for me can! Luckily i eat 2 panadols den when wake up ok le. *pHeW* I tot i CMI le. So went to meet up at TM. Eat Breeks. Oh man! The food really sucks can! eat till i wanna puke ah! And so i din finish my dinner of cuz! And so we loiter for a while at TM. Den went pasir ris take bus 3 to raghu's place~ Slack. Play playstation. Oh u know wad. I tink ragu's house don like me sia. Eveytime yes EVERYTIME i go his place surely got injured one. This time i got a HUGE blister on my right thumb. Diameter is estimated ard 1cm. whahaha. Cuz i play the street fighter II with naeem lor. Too much power liao. That's why kana such a huge blister. *sHaKe hEaD* But i won some rounds anyway. *pRouD pRouD* And also to prevent my throat condition from becoming worse. I decided to stop the game. If not surely keep screaming dex. kekez.


Den after that when they play the Speed Punk. I feel that i got fever again. But i use thermometer. It say i normal le. Naeem say is psychological. *sHrUg* But i really i very jia lat. So during that hour or so. I like a zombie like that. Lost every bit of energy. Den they playing Mahjong lohz. But i begin to recover after i finally buay tahan. Go eat another 2 panadols. Plus watching TV. The Liu Lou Hou Zuo also not nice dex. so sianz. I also don understand the story. Den when finish the show is 1 plus liaoz. So the hungry me want to eat. *expected* So we walk all the way to the Cheerz which is 3 bus stops away. Nearly killed me. hahaz. too weak liaoz. bo bianz. Den we at there buy bread. eggs. pepsi twist. Walls cookies & cream + choclate ice cream. Oh~ it was heavenly! damn nice! Eat one big cup immediately i finished my brunch. whahaha. Finally when we got back. First is play Speed Punk again. As expected i got the LAST again. I tink i got 3rd once. whahaha. Den until 0245 den i finally got to eat my maggi mee. -_-"" After eating play Bomberman~ Rather fun. But i dunno why i always end up trapping myself and got killed. So idiot sia! I really pity ee chow. Cuz he was my team mate. But I tink i am not helping him in any way. whahaha. I always got killed den sit helicopter shoot people but nv suceed one. Got one time la. Today when we wake up. hahaz. And I got win u know! Once. (better den nothing. heez) So ha-pi~


Den after that when we finally play till sian liaoz. We went to sleep. @ 0530. kekex. Ah. Den wake up @ 1100. hohoho. So play game again. So expected. Had our breakfast. Bread with egg. Plus miLo. I prepare one. whahaha. Den play Bomberman again. And so ard 1 plus ee chow left first. So the 2 piggies. Me and naeem of cuz. Went back to sleep. whahaha. Not really sleeping la. Juz lazing ard. Cuz the rm got air-con. kekex. Den we watch the "ah-hem" show. and the sex and the city. oh man. -_-"". Den also got watch the Battle Royale. The movie is so cruel can. It's about: A class selected for this BR will have to go to a island. Den have to kill each other la. I was like. Oh man! So gruesome. So cruel. I cant imagine it happen in real life. *sHivEr* Den play Dai Dee la. Den went home lor. Reach home at 1710 lydat. Tml kartz and raghu going to take their basics. I wish them GoOd lUcK!~ And becuz of that they pon school tml lehz. Don feel like going to school tml. so sianz. -dRoP deAd-


Itz a real pity we din manage to take any photoz yea. I'm too sick liaoz. *eXcusE* Plus thank you people for the bag and earring. I like it a lot. *gRiNz* But hor. I really scare i will dirty the bag sia. Dunno want to use tml or nt. *hUmpH*


Mint Tea
Mint Tea...
You are Mint Tea!
Naturally sweet you have a happy-go-lucky attitude.
The world is full of fun and wonder! Although
you can be naive at times and quite aloof to
your surroundings you know how to have good
clean fun! Most people see you as cute and very
gentle by nature and it is most likely true.
You have a great outlook on life and you try
not to let things get to you. Go you!


What type of Tea are you? {-With Anime Pictures!-}
brought to you by Quizilla

Add colours to your life!!
14:55