IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

+~+~+~+~+~+ Merry Christmas+~+~+~+~+~+~+~


*tIrEd* juz came back from Heartland Mall for dinner. Saw that slut and her guy. Make me puke! Saw her also last month. So suay!


In the afternoon went to Bugis. Finally got to Missha. Look ard. Touch ard. Test ard. hahaz. me and sis so cheap skate. Testing the products one by one lydat. Den in the end only bought a eye serum and lip gloss. *oOpz* i guess the Sales Assistant must be hating us a lot! kekex. Ah~ Today top up my beauty stuffs a bit. Bought a eye serum, a maybeline lip gloss which i cant stand the temptation cuz it taste so sweet~, a pack of mask which i later den realised that with blemishes you cant put a mask! wad the hell! den a hair repair oil. Juz try try. For fun nia. hahaz. plus my acne cream which is very essential for me cuz i always got pimples u all know de laz~ Later treat my 2 aunts and my sis to Long John. Spend money again. I sore throat plus cough still ask me eat Long John. Say wad "yi du gong du". I tink i gonna die from cough later liaoz. *fAiNtz* Haven treat my parents yet. My dad nagging at me liaoz. kekez.


Tml going to east coast~ Basically i also dunno go thr for wad. Cycling i guess. If not become a nanny, taking care of my cousin. kekex. Den after that going Orchard if i'm not wrong. I want go FEP! Haven go lehz. Anyway Dad say hes going to buy me my Levis 593!!!! OMG! I said i want 2! I hope he keep his promise yea. Suppose to go JB today. But cuz i haven go and change my passport photo. In the end everybody cant go cuz of me. I'm a sinner! *sInfUL lOoK* I'm threatened to go change my passport photo within this week. if not will be pang seh by them liaoz. Anyway gonna go watch TB liaoz. People really must take care ah! Weather really sux! tataz!~




Add colours to your life!!
22:47