IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Friday, December 24, 2004

*aRgH* still sick ah. But still go out yea. hahaz. Today pon school lohz. A.Prog nia. Can do at home. No worries. I tink today only kartz go school lehz. If so really sinful. Naeem also din go. Sick. Go doctor but din get MC. This guy hor. very short-term memory sia. And i dun tink Raghu went too. Cuz he told me he was quite sick ytd. Den Ee Chow went Thailand. Poor us. All got sick. I hope i am not the "virus-spreader". *gUiLtY*


Today went Orchard to meet Naeem first. Was late. Cuz i'm stuck inside a tortoise. *sianz* And den took the wrong direction of train. Went AMK instead. hahaz. So alight @ AMK take the train back. Reach thr was 1545 liaoz. Lucky he said he also juz reach. *pHew* not so sinful. So we proceed to CK Tangs. Went to buy his Levis 517. I don have. *sadz* I swear i will get one. But not now lohz. Juz when we reach thr Max called me liaoz. Say he @ CK Tangs liaoz. Wanna come and find me. So bit wei nan you know. Cuz i promise Naeem first de mahz. In the end I still gave in laz. So Max come and find me. After that i feel that i neglect Naeem le. sorry laz. Will compensate like i said okie. And so after buying the Levis we went to Heeren to get Naeem's bag @ the 77th Street~ The bag very nice ok. Can say is "partially" i pick dex. *ahem* hahaz. By the time we finish buying his bag is almost 1700 liaoz. And so he said he want to go Suntec meet his cousin lor. Den after that Xinyu came liaoz. And so we accompany Naeem to wait for 36. Which took quite long to come. But i don mind. He knows the reason. I don have to say it here. While waiting for the bus hor. Got one Indian ger hor came up to talk to us to sell charity tix de laz. But actually i nv really bother about her. Wah kaoz. Den she still like "pestering" us lor. Say until like i nv help to donate i will got retribution lydat. So in order to get rid of her, i say ok lor. At first i say i got no small change den she say she got. Den i bo bianz liaoz. When i take out my $50 note. Den Naeem was like "wahz" den he took out his wallet den gave the ger the money. OMG~ wad more can i say? Den Max also got buy the tix lor. Cuz the ger like say "ur fren got help u also help" de something lydat. And so the story ends here.


Den when Naeem left. Me, Max and Xinyu went Cineleisure de PastaMania eat. Don really have the appetite. So me and Xy share a Hawaii pizza instead. And hor i already say i cough liao lehz. They still got me ice lemon tea. So wasted. And den Xy gave me a belated birthday present. It's a pink notebook. And surprisingly Max guess it correctly even b4 i open th present sia. Thanks ger~ So we chatted and chatted until we finished our food liaoz still stuck thr talking talking talking. Den the shop like got a lot of customers liaoz. And so we siam. Max kept on talking about how much shit he handled per day. And even want me to smell if he smell of shit. Oh man! But i got flu hor. Cant help u. whahaha. Go ard Cineleisure fot a while den walk to PS to take train. Den took a few pictures on the way when we were resting. look!



_mE AnD xY

_mE anD mAx. *pIanGz* i lOOk LiKe aN iDioT.

_xY aNd MaX


Anyway we decided to have a chalet in June 2005! Hopefully will have! I pray! Initially is Xy say she want to treat us go eat dex. But i guess it will be better to have chalet yea. *cHeeRz* Another great news to share! Kartz and Raghu pass their basics!~ Congrats u two! Knew u'll pass de!


*I realise relying on someone is rather nice. But on the other hand, can be rather scary too. Relying on a person is only a habit. I realise i'm relying too much on this person. Which made me rather terrified. It a feeling between security and uncertainty. Sad to say is that i haven get rid of this habit*


"i tuRn to yOu" -- cHriStInA aGuiLeRa


When I'm lost in the rain. In your eyes I know I'll find the light. To light my way.
And when I'm scared. And losing ground. When my world is going crazy. You can turn it all around. And when I'm down you're there. Pushing me to the top. You're always there. Giving me all you've got. For a shield from the storm. For a friend. For a love. To keep me safe and warm. I turn to you. For the strength to be strong. For the will to carry on. For everything you do. For everything that's true. I turn to you.

When I lose the will to win. I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again.
I can do anything. 'Cause your love is so amazing. 'Cause your love inspires me.
And when I need a friend. You're always on my side. Giving me faith. Taking me through the night. For a shield from the storm. For a friend. For a love to keep me safe and warm. I turn to you. For the strength to be strong. For the will to carry on
For everything you do. For everything that's true. I turn to you. For the arms to be my shelter. Through all the rain. For truth that will never change. For someone to lean on. For a heart I can rely on through anything. For that one who I can run to.
For a shield from the storm. For a friend. For a love. To keep me safe and warm.
I turn to you.


Add colours to your life!!
20:39