IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.
Sunday, October 17, 2004
A very true conversation which we always hid in our hearts and never say it out until..............
_____If you see me walking the road with someone else
_____It's not because I like his company
_____Its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.
_____Its not because he pleases me
_____Its because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat
_____If you feel me falling with someone new
_____Its not because I love him
_____Because you're not there to catch me fall
_____If you feel lost, I too am nowhere
_____I too don't know where the road is going
_____Are we gonna cross each other's path
_____Or just completely turn around?
_____Will we just let go of what we had
_____Or go to the place where love is bound
_____Don't let me walk with him
_____It's you I want to walk with
_____Don't let me talk of him
_____It's you I want to talk with
_____Don't let me fall for him
_____It's you I want to fall in love with.
"THE ANSWER"
_____When you thought I wasn't brave enough to walk beside you
_____I was behind you every step of the way
_____Still filled with awe because of the beauty that stands before me
_____When you thought I was too deaf to hear your heartbeat
_____I didn't want to assume anything
_____And I was afraid to lose our friendship
_____When you thought I wasn't there to catch you
_____It was because you never gave me the chance
_____You never reached the bottom, you've already grabbed a branch
_____If you feel like you are nowhere, I too am lost
_____I too don't know where the road is going
_____Are we just going to turn around,
_____Or are we gonna cross each other's path?
_____Will we just let go of what we had
_____Or go to the place where love is bound?
_____Don't let me walk alone
_____I want to walk by your side
_____Don't let me talk of something else
_____It's you I want to talk with
_____Don't let me fall for someone else
_____It's you I want to fall in love with.
Add colours to your life!!
17:43